Stand out from the rest with Custom Speed Optimization.
Website performance optimization, the focal point of technologically superior website designs is the primary factor dictating success for modern online businesses. After all, unimpressive website performance kills a businesses’ bottom line when the torture of waiting for slow Web pages to load frustrates visitors into seeking alternatives
What Is Page Speed Optimization?
Page speed is the measure of how long it takes a website to load from a hosting server onto a users’ browser. Especially considering how much emphasis they are putting on mobile-accessible websites and features. Second, users love fast websites, plain and simple.
Page load time is a web performance metric that shows the time needed for a page to show on the user screen.
Let’s take a look at how the website speed optimization influences the key factors of website success:
Website conversion is an important factor in your business success, which means getting your visitors to do what you want them to do. For instance, they will buy your product, subscribe to newsletters campaigns, register for a webinar, or download a guide.
The faster the page loads, the higher conversion rates it’ll have. According to the Hubspot research, the 1-second delay means a 7 percent reduction in conversions. For instance, a page slowdown of 1 second could cost Amazon .6 billion in sales each year.
The load time of your website also influences how easily users can find your website. Website speed is one of the factors that Google takes into consideration when ranking sites. A low performing website has poor user experience and as a result, gains less promotion in search results. Since December 2017, the Google search engine has started ranking also based on mobile versions of pages, even for desktop searches. The goal of this decision is to protect users from the websites that have low performance and aren’t responsive to all devices.
Website usability like website page speed, load time, and website responsiveness to user requests directly impacts customer loyalty. The better your website performs, the more satisfied a user will be. Great user experience is a way for building a large customer base and a strong brand.
Why should you speed up WordPress?
There are many reasons that ring alarm bells, some of which might even cause major concerns for you:
1. Search engines (like Google) rank websites with fast-loading times higher than the slow-loading ones. So, if you want to improve your position in the SERPs, improving speed should be one of your priorities.
2. Studies have shown that site-loading speed of more than 2 seconds usually results in about 47 percent of visitors bouncing off the website. So, to keep about half of your visitors interested, you should speed up your WordPress.
3. Online buyers are the most impatient lot; they expect the page to load within a second. So, if you are running an e-commerce store on WordPress then you better get ready to make major improvements so your business can be more profitable.
stop losing money! Speed of your website!
- Rank Websites With Fast-Loading Times Higher Than The Slow-Loading Ones.
- Keep About Half Of Your Visitors Interested, By Speeding Up Your WordPress.
- Run E-Commerce Store And Website In A Second For Your Customers.